Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beyonce Live at Roseland: Elements of 4 (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition)

BeyoncA{C} Live at Roseland
Beyonce Live at Roseland: Elements of 4 (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition)
Beyonce (Actor), Beyonce Knowles (Director), Ed Burke (Director)|Format: DVD
4.6 out of 5 stars(9)
Release Date: November 29, 2011

Buy new: $21.98 $14.99

(Visit the Hot New Releases in list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

DISC 1:
LIVE AT ROSELAND
The Journey B "4"...

Intro / I Wanna Be Where You Are / No, No, No Part 1 / No, No, No Part 2 / Bug A Boo / Bills, Bills, Bills / Say My Name / Jumpin Jumpin / Independent Women Part 1 / Bootylicious / Survivor / Bonnie And Clyde / Crazy In Love / Dreamgirls / Irreplaceable / Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)


"4"

I Care / I Miss You / Run The World (Girls) / 1+1 / Party / Love On Top / Best Thing I Never Had / Countdown / Rather Die Young / End Of Time / I Was Here

Roseland: Behind the Stage

DISC 2
Video Anthology

1+1
Best Thing I Never Had
Party (feat J Cole)
Love On Top
Countdwon
Run the World (Girls)
Dance For You

Exclusive Bonus Footage:
Beyonce: Behind the Camera

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #211 in DVD
  • Released on: 2011-11-29
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Formats: Color, DVD, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Running time: 136 minutes

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment