Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We are . . . The Laurie Berkner Band

We are
We are . . . The Laurie Berkner Band
Laurie Berkner Band (Actor), Brian Mueller (Actor)|Format: DVD
Ranking has gone up in the past 24 hours 1535 days in the top 100
4.8 out of 5 stars(298)

Buy new: $11.98
49 used & new from $5.00

(Visit the Bestsellers in Music Video & Concerts list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

DVD
1. I'm Gonna Catch You
2. We Are the Dinosaurs
3. Victor Vito
4. Walk Along The River
5. Under A Shady Tree
6. Bumblebee (Buzz Buzz)
7. O Susannah
8. The Goldfish
9. Pig On Her Head
10. Moon, Moon, Moon
11. Telephone

DVD Extras:
Behind the scenes/making of (set to the song "I Know A Chicken")
"I'm A Mess" recorded live on the set
"Moon, Moon, Moon" choreography tutorial (learn the hand movements!)

Bonus CD
1. Walk Along The River (previously unreleased)
2. We Are The Dinosaurs
3. Telephone
4. I'm Gonna Catch You
5. The Happiest Song I Know (Tom Chapin w/Laurie Berkner)

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #911 in DVD
  • Brand: Sony
  • Model: 860099
  • Published on: 2007-02-27
  • Released on: 2006-02-14
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Formats: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Dimensions: .25 pounds

Features

  • DVD 1. I'm Gonna Catch You 2. We Are the Dinosaurs 3. Victor Vito 4. Walk Along The River 5. Under A Shady Tree 6. Bumblebee (Buzz Buzz) 7. O Susannah 8. The Goldfish 9. Pig On Her Head 10. Moon, Moon, Moon 11. Telephone DVD Extras: , Behind the scenes/making of (set to the song "I Know A Chicken") , "I'm A Mess" recorded live on the set , "Moon, Moon, Moon" choreography t

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment